Have RV Will Travel Official Rules
Have RV Will Travel Leveling Package Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE ENTRANT’S ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND PROVINCIAL LAWS, REGULATIONS, AND ORDINANCES.
Have RV Will Travel, a subsidiary of Burke & Bunny, ("Contest Holder") will give away an Andersen Leveling Package. Entrance for the giveaway begins at 12:01 AM Eastern Time (ET) the first day of the announcement and continues until the winner is chosen on the selected day which is updated monthly and listed here https://burkeandbunny.com/pages/sweepstakes-information. (“Giveaway Period”).
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Have RV Will Travel Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open to legal residents of the continental United States and the District of Columbia who are the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence as of the date and time of entry. Employees and directors of Have RV Will Travel or any of their parent companies (or subsidiaries thereof), affiliates, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, siblings and their spouses, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter. Residents of Ontonagon County, Michigan, or personal Facebook friends of the Have RV Will Travel page administrators are also not eligible. Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Winner. Any entry shall be rendered void if in contravention of these Giveaway Rules (“the Official Rules”) or where prohibited or restricted by law.
You must be a fan of the Have RV Will Travel Facebook page and be on the Have RV Will Travel email list at the time of the drawing in order to be notified.
2. TO ENTER: For a chance to win a Prize, participants (“Entrants”) may enter the Giveaway during the Giveaway Period by filling out completely and accurately an online entry form at http://eepurl.com/daE2Yn (the “Website”). Participation is LIMITED TO ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON PER GIVEAWAY PERIOD. In the event more than one (1) entry is received from any one (1) person during the giveaway period the first entry processed will be considered the only valid entry received. In the event of a dispute regarding an entry, entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an internet access provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
3. SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS/ODDS: Contest Holder will select one (1) potential winner using a random drawing method from the pool of all eligible entries received up until the end of the Giveaway Period and will exclude any entrant who has won a previous Monthly Prize Drawing. The drawing time and date is located on this page https://burkeandbunny.com/pages/sweepstakes-information. Odds of being selected as a Winner are based on the total number of eligible entries received up until the date and time of the drawing. Drawing shall be conducted at the Burke & Bunny office in Ontonagon, Michigan 49953. Entrants do not need to be present to win.
The potential Winner of each Prize Drawing will be notified by e-mail and/or Facebook Message within thirty (30) days after the drawing in which their name was chosen as a potential winner and will be advised of the prize that they are eligible to win.
If any prize notification by Facebook Message or email is not answered after 3 attempts, if the e-mail notification is returned as undeliverable, or if a potential winner is disqualified or otherwise determined to be ineligible or declines to accept the prize within five (5) days of notification, or refuses or fails to comply with the Acceptance Criteria detailed below, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner may be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries received.
4. ACCEPTANCE CRITERIA: Potential winner must consent to each of the following Acceptance Criteria to be considered an official winner:
a. Provide a current photograph of themselves via e-mail in the jpeg format;
b. Sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (where permitted by law) within ten (10) days of notification (as detailed in the heading “Release and Limitations of Liability”); and
c. Provide feedback on their win upon request by Contest Holder.
5. THE PRIZE: One (1) Entrant will receive an Andersen Leveling Package.
6. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Contest holder reserves the right to offer only the stated number of prizes by random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. No more than one (1) prize will be offered to an Entrant and only one (1) prize will be offered per household. Prize Winners will be removed from any further drawings and will not be eligible to receive any further prizes.
Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and expenses related to acceptance and use of the prizes are solely the responsibility of the individual prize Winner.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Contest holder may contact Entrants for marketing purposes by e-mail with information relating to its products, offers and services. Entrants consent to be contacted in such manner by entering to win. No purchase or any good or service is necessary or required to enter or win. Purchase or any good or service marketed to an Entrant will not increase the likelihood of winning. Entrants may withdraw consent at any time by sending a written email request to this effect to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contest holder may prohibit an Entrant from participating in the Giveaway or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that Entrant is or has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other Entrants or Contest Holder.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS GIVEAWAY OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, CONTEST HOLDER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Contest holder's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
8. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Giveaway, Entrants agree that both Facebook and the Contest Holder and their shareholders, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for:
a. any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway;
b. technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software;
c. unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway;
d. technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or
e. to the extent permitted by law, any injury, loss or damage of any kind to persons, including personal injury or death or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Giveaway, downloading any materials, acceptance, possession or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
To the extent permitted by law, by participating in this Giveaway, Entrants agree that the Released Parties will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by Entrants against any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. Released Parties are not responsible if a prize cannot be awarded due to interruptions due to acts of god, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, or terrorism.
9. PUBLICITY GRANT: Except where prohibited by law, Winner grants to Contest Holder the right and permission to print, publish, broadcast, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the world wide web, at any time or times, the Winner’s name, photo, city/town of residence, likeness, and opinions for advertising, trade, and promotional purposes (including the announcement of his or her name on Facebook) without additional consideration, compensation, permission, or notification.
10. DISPUTES: To the extent permitted by law, Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in the State and/or Federal Courts of the State of Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Giveaway, but in no event attorneys’ fees; (3) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages (other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses), any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Contest Holder in connection with the Giveaway shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules of any other jurisdiction, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
12. OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNER’S LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules and the Winners’ names and city of residence [available for thirty (30) days after Winner selection], visit https://burkeandbunny.com/pages/sweepstakes-information or send an email request to email@example.com.
13. MISCELLANEOUS: Any names and addresses acquired during the course of this Giveaway will be used for the purpose of soliciting additional services.
This Giveaway is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to residents in jurisdictions in which registration requirements have not been fulfilled, and your eligibility will depend upon the state of residency of the Entrant.
THIS ADVERTISEMENT IS BEING USED FOR THE PURPOSE OF SOLICITING PRODUCTS AND SERVICES in the U.S.
This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.