906 Car Decal | Upper Michigan Decal | U.P. Decal for Yoopers
Our 906 Yooper car decals are a great way to express your personality! In addition to your car window, you can also put them on your laptop, notebook, guitar case, water bottle, journal, tumbler, scrapbook, tablet, phone...you name it!
Decal features the numbers "906" intertwined with the shape of the U.P. in several colors: purple, sky blue, teal, silver, or rose gold, all in holographic glitter.
This car sticker is cut from permanent vinyl which can be used in an outdoor setting and should last for 2-6 years under normal conditions.
Designed, printed, and shipped in the U.S.
• Printed on outdoor-grade vinyl.
• 5-inch decal is approximately 5" wide by 2.5" high
• Please keep in mind that due to camera limitations, there is no way to guarantee that the color of the decal will be a 100% exact match to what you see on your screen. Diligent effort has been made to show the colors as accurately as possible.
DECAL APPLICATION & CARE
• For best results, clean the surface where you want to put the decal with rubbing alcohol before affixing the sticker. Smooth, dry surfaces are best. Application instructions are included.
• To get the longest life out of this decal, do not place where a windshield wiper will be passing over it. Take care not to scrape it when removing snow and ice from your car in the winter. If applied to a mug or tumbler, hand wash rather than put in the dishwasher. Do not soak.
I am always updating my inventory with fresh designs. See my other listings for more great gift ideas.
U.S. SHIPPING ALWAYS FREE!
Processing and shipping times
Processing times (excluding shipping) range from 2-7 business days depending on the product. Shipping generally takes several business days but can vary widely.
We do accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations! Please contact me within 7 days and return the item within 14 days. Cancellations must happen within 12 hours. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs except when product arrived damaged or is the wrong item. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.