Ugly Dress Drama Blame Yep I'm Bridesmaid Mug
Talk about your thankless job: being a bridesmaid. Especially if you're related to the bride. Let's hope your relationship survives the wedding.
This bridesmaid mug perfectly describes the bridesmaid experience. Or if you're the bride, it makes a great gag gift for your bridesmaid at your wedding shower! It will grab attention! And that's what you both want...right?
The best gifts are personal, functional, and make the recipient smile every day for years. That’s why this bridesmaid coffee cup is an awesome choice. It also makes the coolest pen holder ever! Or keep candy, chocolate, jewelry, business cards, or tea bags in it! Design is printed on both sides to satisfy both righties and lefties.
We are always updating our inventory with fresh designs. See our other listings for more great gift ideas.
Designed, printed, and shipped in the USA. This item is NOT available in stores; order yours now!
• We deliver the highest-quality unique coffee mugs for wedding showers. They come in two sizes: 11 oz and 15 oz. They’re crafted from the highest grade ceramic with print that will never fade.
• Microwave and dishwasher safe.
• Shipped in a custom-made styrofoam package to ensure it arrives in perfect condition.
• Your purchase of this cool coffee or tea mug includes our 30-day money-back guarantee. We feel sure you will love your mug, but if you aren’t satisfied, return for a full refund.
• Burke & Bunny is the only authorized seller of this unique bridesmaid gift mug.
Processing and shipping times
Processing times (excluding shipping) range from 2-7 business days depending on the product. Shipping generally takes several business days but can vary widely.
We do accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations! Please contact me within 7 days and return the item within 14 days. Cancellations must happen within 12 hours. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs except when product arrived damaged or is the wrong item. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.