Yooper Life Car Decal | Upper Michigan Sticker | U.P. Gift for Yooper
Decal features the words "Yooper Life" in three varieties: shiny metallic rose/pink, shiny metallic orange, and silver glitter that displays a holographic rainbow effect from different angles (see the video to get the full effect of this gorgeous sticker!)
This car sticker is cut from vinyl which can be used in an outdoor setting and should last for 2-6 years under normal conditions.
Buy multiples and save!
Designed, printed, and shipped in the U.S.
• Printed on outdoor-grade vinyl.
• Approximately 8” wide by 4.25” high
• Please keep in mind that due to camera limitations, there is no way to guarantee that the color of the decal will be a 100% exact match to what you see on your screen. Diligent effort has been made to show the colors as accurately as possible. Please see the video with the photos for the most accurate idea of the decal's color, as holographic and glitter can vary in appearance due to the viewing angle.
DECAL APPLICATION & CARE
• For best results, clean the surface where you want to put the decal with rubbing alcohol before affixing the sticker. Smooth, dry surfaces are best
• To get the longest life out of this decal, do not place where a windshield wiper will be passing over it. Take care not to scrape it when removing snow and ice from your car in the winter. If applied to a mug or tumbler, hand wash rather than put in the dishwasher. Do not soak.
I am always updating my inventory with fresh designs. See my other listings for more great gift ideas.
U.S. SHIPPING ALWAYS FREE!
Processing and shipping times
Processing times (excluding shipping) range from 2-7 business days depending on the product. Shipping generally takes several business days but can vary widely.
We do accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations! Please contact me within 7 days and return the item within 14 days. Cancellations must happen within 12 hours. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs except when product arrived damaged or is the wrong item. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.