How long will it take to receive my purchase?
Production times (not including shipping times) vary quite widely for our products, as we have them printed at different print-on-demand companies around the U.S. But in general, here's what you can expect:
Apparel (shirts, tanks, hoodies, etc.):
3-8 business days
Drinkware (mugs, travel mugs, etc.):
3-7 business days
Accessories (tote bags, etc.):
5-10 business days
Home goods (clocks, pillows, canvas art, etc.):
3-10 business days
Decals and stickers:
1-3 business days
Photography and art from New World Photography:
1-2 business days for framed photos and art and 5-10 business days for canvas wall art.
NOTE: Shipping times are in ADDITION to this and will also vary, depending on the carrier, the location, the weather, and time of year. Generally you can expect that once an item is shipped, it will take from 3 to 8 business days in the U.S., and 14 to 21 business days for international shipments. During the pandemic, this is likely to take longer and I cannot predict that with accuracy.
If you have questions about a particular item and how long it will take, please don't hesitate to contact us!
I like one of your designs but I don't see it on a ____________. Can I get it made?
Most likely! Please shoot us a message and we'd be glad to whip up a custom listing for you at no extra charge. We can print on a HUGE variety of items, including jewelry, home goods, art, shoes, dishes, hand towels, pet beds, you name it!
Do you accept returns or exchanges?
Yes! We gladly offer returns if you contact us within 7 days of delivery and return it within 14 days, with the exception of items listed below with *.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
In most cases, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Refunds: Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If a refund is approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Exchanges: Sometimes exchanges are tricky due to the fact that we don’t print most of my items on site, but if you need one, contact us with the reason and we will see what we can do!
*Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive to you damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return: Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I live outside the U.S. Can I get free shipping too?
Unfortunately, not at this time. :( Please see individual listings for shipping costs.
Can I get personalization on any item in the store?
Probably! Some of my items may have a personalization field already available in the listing, but if you want something personalized that doesn't have that field, just drop me a note and I'd be glad to set something up for you!
Why does my new shirt/hoodie smell like vinegar?
This is due to a part of the printing process and is completely normal. Just give it a wash in cold water before wearing the first time and you're good to go!
My shirt/hoodie doesn't fit! What do I do?
To prevent this, be sure to check the size guide in the listing before ordering, even if you think you know what size you need. We all know it can vary greatly from product to product!
But if you've done this and it still doesn't fit when you receive it, let me know and I'll gladly exchange it for you.
If you just ordered your normal size without checking the chart, I will send you a label to make the return easier but I will deduct the cost of the label from the refund.
The tracking shows as "delivered" but I didn't get my order. What do I do?
First - don't worry! I'll help you get it sorted out! (But you must contact me within a reasonable time, before the tracking number has been recycled by the postal system. If you wait for weeks to tell me, there will be no trail to follow.) I would appreciate it if you let me know before leaving a review to that effect so I can help you track it down.
There are a few possibilities here and some steps we can take to track it down. But the first thing I will ask you is whether your address is correct on your order. If not, you will want to find that address and see if they have your package. But if it IS correct, here’s what we can do:
1. Give it another day or two. The postal service sometimes scans things as delivered before they actually are. Not cool, but it happens.
2. Check with others in your household in case someone else brought it in and put it somewhere for safekeeping. Also check behind bushes or at other entrances, as sometimes postal carriers will place them in less obvious areas to prevent “porch pirates” from stealing it. Then check with neighbors in case it was misdelivered close by.
3. If you can, call or stop by your local post office to find out if the post office is holding it there for some reason or if the carrier remembers where he left it. He/she could have felt it unsafe to leave the package but forgot to leave a notice that you should collect it at the post office. They may also be able to provide you with the GPS coordinates of where it was dropped off. If this effort yields no results or you are unable to do this yourself, please let me know and I will call for you or file a missing mail report, which puts a trace on the package and opens a USPS investigation.
4. If it was indeed delivered to your address, then you may be dealing with theft, in which case you will want to report it. USPS takes this seriously, as it is a federal crime. Report it to USPS here: https://faq.usps.com/s/article/Mail-Theft. Or you may report it to the Postal Inspection Service by calling 877-876-2455 between 8:00am-4:30pm; select option #3.
5. Call your local police’s non-emergency line to report it to law enforcement.
6. If we've tried all of the above and the USPS considers the package truly missing, I will file an insurance claim so that I can get a new item sent out to you.
I hope that none of this has to happen, but please understand in these times that sometimes it does! But again, don’t worry - I will definitely help you resolve the matter!
PLEASE NOTE: No refunds will be given for items still in transit, items taking longer than you had hoped, or that I am still actively attempting to track down. I cannot be held responsible for issues with the postal system. When it comes to mail theft, you are responsible for providing a safe place for carriers to leave packages.
Are you actually a Yooper from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan?
Yep! We have lived in Ontonagon County most of our lives. Our great-grandparents came here from Finland so we’re third-generation Finn (half). We run this business from our home in Ontonagon.