Upper Michigan Trees and Clouds Magnet, Yooper Gift, U.P. Magnets
Circular magnet features the words "Upper Michigan" above a forest of pine trees and birds flying, all set against beautiful "cotton candy" clouds of pink, purple, and blue.
Refrigerator magnets are a great way to express your personality! Or you could put them on your laptop, file cabinet, or any other metal surface.
Printed in vibrant colors on water-resistant magnet paper and then laminated for extra durability and protection from scratches or tearing. However, I don’t suggest submerging these in water or using in an outdoor setting. Direct sunlight will fade them over time.
Buy multiples and save!
Designed, printed, and shipped in the U.S.
• Printed on water-resistant magnet paper and then laminated for a glossy finish
• Approximately 2.25” wide by 2.25” high
• Please keep in mind that due to the difference between ink on paper and light pixels on a screen, there is no way to guarantee that the color of the magnet will be a 100% exact match to what you see on your screen. Diligent effort has been made to show the colors as accurately as possible.
MAGNET APPLICATION & CARE
• For best results, adhere the magnet to a smooth, dry surface
• To get the longest life out of your magnets, do not submerge in water or run through dishwasher
• Indoor use only - do not put magnet on a car or other location outdoors
I am always updating my inventory with fresh designs. See my other listings for more great gift ideas.
U.S. SHIPPING ALWAYS FREE!
Processing and shipping times
Processing times (excluding shipping) range from 2-7 business days depending on the product. Shipping generally takes several business days but can vary widely.
We do accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations! Please contact me within 7 days and return the item within 14 days. Cancellations must happen within 12 hours. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs except when product arrived damaged or is the wrong item. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.