Upper Peninsula of Michigan Yooper Map Mug
If you live in the Yoop, you'll love this U.P. mug.
It would also make a great gift for your Yooper friends.
This mug includes the following terms: U.P., 906, Michigan, Lake Superior, Lake Michigan, Mighty Mac, Yoopers, Snow, Wildlife, Beaches, Mackinac Island, Waterfalls, Mining, Logging, Gitche Gumee, Fishing, Hunting, Boating, Lakes, Rivers, Soo Locks, Isle Royale, Lake of the Clouds, Keweenaw Bay, Copper Country, Seney Stretch, Pasty, and Portage Canal.
This coffee cup also makes the coolest pen holder ever - or keep candy, chocolate, jewelry, business cards, or tea bags in it.
Design is printed on both sides to satisfy both righties and lefties.
• This coffee mug is crafted from high-grade ceramic with print that will never fade and comes in two sizes: 11 oz. and 15 oz. (On some black mugs under certain light conditions, you may be able to discern a very dark red background behind the design.)
• Microwave and dishwasher safe.
• Shipped in a custom-made styrofoam package to ensure it arrives in perfect condition.
• Your purchase of this cool coffee or tea mug includes our 30-day money-back guarantee. We feel sure you will love it, but if you aren’t satisfied, return for a full refund.
• Burke & Bunny is the only authorized seller of this unique mug.
We are always updating our inventory with fresh designs. See our other listings for more great gift ideas.
Designed, printed, and shipped in the USA. This item is NOT available in stores; order yours now!
Processing and shipping times
Processing times (excluding shipping) range from 2-7 business days depending on the product. Shipping generally takes several business days but can vary widely.
We do accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations! Please contact me within 7 days and return the item within 14 days. Cancellations must happen within 12 hours. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs except when product arrived damaged or is the wrong item. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.