Winter Themed Michigan Gift, You Don't Know Snow
This mug, designed in Michigan, is sure to make your favorite Michigander smile!
The best Michigan made gifts are personal, functional, and provide the recipient with years of enjoyment. That’s why this Michigan coffee cup is an awesome choice. But its use is not limited to beverages. These cups make a perfect place to keep candy, chocolate, office supplies (pens and pencils), jewelry, business cards, tea bags, or just about anything!
Design is printed on both sides to satisfy both righties and lefties.
• We deliver the highest-quality unique coffee mugs for those who love snow! They come in two sizes: 11 oz and 15 oz. They’re crafted from the highest grade ceramic with print that will never fade. (On some black mugs under certain light conditions, you may be able to discern a very dark red background behind the design. This is a normal result from the printing process.)
• Microwave and dishwasher safe.
• Shipped in a custom-made styrofoam package to ensure it arrives in perfect condition.
• Your purchase of this cool coffee or tea mug includes our 30-day money-back guarantee. We feel sure you will love your mug, but if you aren’t satisfied, return for a full refund.
• Burke & Bunny is the only authorized seller of this unique made in Michigan gift.
We are always updating our inventory with fresh designs. See our other listings for more great gift ideas.
Designed, printed, and shipped in the USA. This item is NOT available in stores; order yours now!
Processing and shipping times
Processing times (excluding shipping) range from 2-7 business days depending on the product. Shipping generally takes several business days but can vary widely.
We do accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations! Please contact me within 7 days and return the item within 14 days. Cancellations must happen within 12 hours. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs except when product arrived damaged or is the wrong item. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.